Personalized and customizable private City Tour of Cartagena Up to 30 pax
Hi, welcome to "La Heroica" (The Heroic)!
Cartagena de Indias is an amazing city, full of history and stories. An amazing wall that guarded the city is now one of its special appeals. Beautiful colonial houses with vertical gardens and big balconies, "Plazas" (squares) everywhere and a huge military fort.
As your private tour guide, we will visit the main touristic spots all around the city. We'll ride in a private car, with a driver, making stops on the most representative places and wherever the group wants to stop.
Contact me for more information.
Note that the tour is completely customizable and may be affected by weather conditions.
My itinerary proposal:
- Pick up at the port/hotel.
- Castillo San Felipe de Barajas photo Stop.
- Tour through the neighborhoods of Castillogrande, Bocagrande, and Laguito.
- Stop at local jewelry specialized in Colombian Emeralds.
- Walking tour through the walled city (1hr + breaks):
~ Plaza San Diego
~ Plaza Fernandez de Madrid
~ Teatro de Heredia
~ Plaza Simón Bolívar
~ La Catedral
~ Plaza Santo Domingo
~ Plaza Santa Teresa
~ Naval Museum
~ Plaza San Pedro
~ San Pedro Claver church
~ Modern Art Museum
~ Plaza de la Aduana
~ Plaza de Los Coches
~ Clock Tower
~ Portal de Los Dulces
Drop off at desired destination.
Meet up location: Hotel guests: Pick-up at the hotel lobby.
Cruise Passengers: Pick-up at the Walkway 5 minutes away from the Ship Dock. Please meet my Staff Holding a Sign with name of the Group.
End location: At the end of the tour, we will drop you at your hotel lobby/dock or close-by point if requested.
Duration: 4 hours
Arrival of the Ship at the Port Might affect the starting time of the Tour.
Private air conditioned car.
- Personal guide.
- Private air-conditioned transportation (pick-up, tour ,and drop-off)
- Admissions tickets to la Popa Monastery.
40000 COP - Local Food price in a Restaurant in the Colonial City.
- Personal shopping is not included.